In compliance with applicable company information service and electronic commerce guidelines, qosITconsulting hereby states to be the owner of the domain qosit.eu, and its content is responsability of:
Company registered in the Commercial Registry of Seville, volume 4.596, page 95, sheet SE-72.006, 1st inscription
C/ Boabdil, nº6, Edificio Vega 7, 1ª Planta, Módulo 1B.
CP 41900 – Camas, Sevilla.
qosITconsulting and its relationships with the users of its telematic services on the Web, are generally subjected to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction. For any disputes both parties, qosITconsulting and the user, expressly wave any other jurisdiction that may apply, subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Seville (Spain).
Use of the website is subject to the following conditions. Please read them carefully. Your access to the website and use of its content means that you have read and agreed to them.
qosITconsulting has prepared the material on the website and application for information purposes only. We may change, expand upon or update it without notification.
qosITconsulting may, whenever deemed opportune and without previous notice, unilaterally modify the structure and design of the website, as well as modify or eliminate services, contents and access to and/or conditions of the website.
Limitation of Liability
You use the website and/or application at your own risk. qosITconsulting does not assume liability for any errors or omissions in their content or any other content that may be accessed through them. qosITconsulting does not assume liability for any damage arising from using the website and/or application, or for actions carried out based on its information.
qosITconsulting does not guarantee absence of virus or other elements that could damage or alter your computer system, electronic documents or files. Therefore, qosITconsulting does not accept liability for any damage that these elements could cause you or third parties.
qosITconsulting shall treat as confidential all the data included in the register of the users. Those data shall not be granted or released to third parties. In compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act (Ley Orgánica 15/1999, de 13 de Diciembre, de Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal), qosITconsulting informs that the user is entitled, at any time, to access the above referred data regarding him or her, and to rectify them, cancel them, or oppose to them, sending a letter with the reference “Data Protection” to qosITconsulting accompanying copy of your National Identity Document addressed to qosITconsulting SL., Edificio Vega 7, C/ Boabdil 6, 1ª Planta, Módulo 1B, 41900 Camas, Sevilla – Spain.
qosITconsulting reserves the right to amend this policy to adapt to new legislation or jurisprudence as well as to industry practices. In such cases, qosITconsulting will state on this page changes with reasonable notice before implementation of such changes.
Users guarantee the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and must undertake to keep the information updated as required. Required data is strictly necessary for a correct identification of the sender and to carry out basical administration tasks.
Links to Third-Party Websites
The links on the website and/or application may direct you to other websites and/or applications managed by third parties, over which qosITconsulting SL has no control. qosITconsulting SL. is not responsible for the content or the state of these websites and applications, and access to them via the website or application does not mean that qosITconsulting recommends or approves their content.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file downloaded onto your computer/tablet/smartphone when accessing certain websites and applications. Among other features, cookies enable information on the browsing habits of users or their equipment to be stored and recovered and, depending on the information contained and how the equipment is utilized, they can be used to recognize users.
a) Depending on the entity managing them:
• Own cookies: These are cookies sent to the users’ terminals from a device or domain managed by qosITconsulting from which the service requested by the users is provided.
b) Depending on how long they remain activated:
• Session cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while users access our website.
• Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookies in which the data continues to be stored on the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a defined period (ranging from a few minutes to several years) by the party responsible for the cookie.
c) According to the purpose for which they are processed:
• Analysis cookies: These are cookies processed by us or third parties, which enable us to quantify the number of users and analyze their use of the service offered. For this, their browsing on our website or application is analyzed to improve our offer of products or services.
• Technical cookies: These are cookies processed by us or third parties, which enable users to browse via our website and use the various options and services available, such as plug-ins to exchange social contents, user authentication or identification, and multimedia device sessions.
• Personalization cookies: These are cookies processed by us or third parties, which enable users to access the service with certain general characteristics predefined depending on a series of criteria on their terminals, such as the pre-established language of the website.
Deactivation or removal of cookies
You can enable, block or remove the cookies installed on your device by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer/tablet/smartphone.
For further information on Internet Explorer click here.
For further information on Google Chrome click here.
For further information on Firefox click here.
For further information on Safari click here.
For further information on Opera click here.
On this website we also use third-party cookies to analyze browsing information, enable content-sharing on social networks and play videos hosted on other websites. The following links show the cookies policy of each of these companies:
• Google Analytics and Youtube:
By browsing on our website, you accept the use and installation of cookies. You can withdraw your consent at any time by removing the cookies installed on your device by configuring the browser options, as described in the section on “deactivation or removal of cookies.” However, this might affect the features of the website or application, making your user experience less satisfactory.